The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Air Traffic Management Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on the Air Traffic Management Market Report 2023. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, and contemporary advancements in the market. The global air traffic management market size reached US$ 15.1 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 26.7 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 9.5% during 2023-2028. Air traffic management (ATM) helps manage air traffic flow and ensures safe, predictable, and efficient operations of aircraft. It also assists ground personnel in conveying necessary information to pilots during a flight using the dynamic and integrated provision of facilities and seamless services. At present, there is a rise in the need for ATM solutions to avoid the congestion and collisions of aircraft on account of the growing air traffic.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/air-traffic-management-market/requestsample
Global Air Traffic Management Market Trends:
Due to the increasing instances of fatal air crashes, governing agencies of numerous countries are implementing stringent regulations to promote passenger safety. This represents one of the key factors driving the market for ATM solutions worldwide to adapt to changing consumer demands. Apart from this, key players are offering solutions that aid in maximizing efficiencies in traffic flows, improving operational performance, reducing costs and delays, and minimizing carbon footprint and environmental impact. This, in confluence with the expanding international trade, is positively influencing the sales of ATM solutions around the world.
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being
- Adacel Technologies Limited
- Advanced Navigation and Positioning Corporation
- Airbus SE
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Indra Sistemas S.A
- L3Harris Technologies Inc
- Leidos, Leonardo S.p.A.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Saab AB
- Thales Group.
Breakup by Domain:
- Air Traffic Control
- Air Traffic Flow Management
- Aeronautical Information Management
Breakup by Component:
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by End User:
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance
- Market Outlook
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.