What Is Gynecomastia?
Hormonal imbalances can cause males to acquire female-like breasts. Gynecomastia, also known as “man-boobs,” is a disorder characterized by the swelling of male breast tissues. While frequent exercise over a period of months will help to minimize edema, to achieve a chiseled figure, one must be patient and wait for the results to appear organically. A gynecomastia male breast reduction surgery is a good option if you want to see results right away.
Reasons For Developing Gynecomastia
The majority of the time, there is no evident cause for gynecomastia, which is referred to as idiopathic gynecomastia. However, there are certain conditions that can make gynecomastia more likely. The number of patients with gynecomastia in India is increasing as a result of rising obesity rates, increased usage of anabolic steroids, and environmental contamination with estrogen-like chemicals.
A rise in the ratio of estrogens (female hormones) to testosterone is usually the cause (male hormone). Estrogen, the “female” hormone, promotes breast tissue growth, whereas testosterone, the “male” hormone, inhibits breast tissue growth (it stops estrogen from making breast tissue grow).
How Can One Get Rid Of Gynecomastia?
Non-surgical options such as dieting, Ayurvedic remedies, going to the gym, and even taking tablets can treat mild gynecomastia to some extent in a few situations.
Gynecomastia in males, whether pre-pubertal or pubertal, normally resolves on its own once hormone levels return to normal.
Significant and noticeable gynecomastia, on the other hand, can be treated surgically with liposuction and gland incision. It is a very advanced gynecomastia plastic surgery procedure performed by a specialized gynecomastia plastic surgeon. The breast gland is also removed to ensure that the surgery does not result in a recurrence.
Importance Of Gynecomastia Surgery
You can consider having a gynecomastia surgery in Delhi for the following reasons:
- If you want to improve your chest outlines.
- You want to increase your self-confidence and sensuality.
- Uncomfortable with the amount of fat in my chest.
- You’re dissatisfied with the size and appearance of your breasts.
- Fat resistance in the chest area causes physical discomfort.
- Skin that lacks the required suppleness.
- Going shirtless in public to swim, work out, or play makes you feel embarrassed or uneasy.
- You want to get rid of extra glandular tissue, which is the main cause of enlarged breasts in even the leanest of people.
Limitations Of Gynecomastia Surgery
- If not done correctly, it can produce scarring that can make you feel self-conscious.
- Weight gain after gynecomastia will jeopardize the final results.
How Much Does Gynecomastia Surgery Cost?
Gynecomastia surgery cost in Delhi varies between Rs 65,000 to Rs 95,000 in India, depending on the quantity of fat to be eliminated, the amount of sculpting required, the technology employed, and other fees.
In most situations, gynecomastia correction is not covered by insurance, although many finance companies offer convenient EMI options for cosmetic surgery in Delhi.