If you are in search of the Best University in Dubai then you can enroll in an undergraduate program at Canadian University Dubai then you will need to meet the general requirements for admission which are as follows.
Documents Required to Get Admitted to Canadian University Dubai
To enroll at a university in Canadian University Dubai, you need to follow the necessary procedure mentioned on the official website of the institution, as there is no universal method to submit an admission application.
- First, you need to submit the application. Students can also submit it online
The required documents include:-
- All your diplomas and certifications pictures
- All your character certificate
- Proof of 12 years of schooling
- Also completed the application form
- Proof of paying the admission fee
- Bachelor’s diploma to apply for a Master’s degree
- passport-size photos)
- Copy of valid passport and/or personal ID or Visa
- Motivation letter
Note:– Always Apply before the application deadlines. Always be professional and punctual in submitting the application.
For the autumn intake:
The application deadline usually ends around the end of February or March.
For the spring intake:
The application deadline usually ends in August or October
Procedure After Receiving Your Acceptance Letter
After getting your acceptance letter the steps are:-
- confirm your enrollment after receiving the acceptance letter.
- Submit it by signing and accepting
- Apply for a student visa in Dubai
- Sometimes, you may need to prove you have enough money to cover tuition fees and living costs
- Apply for medical insurance
For Certain Courses in Canadian University Dubai
Some of the documents that are required to get admission in a bachelor’s course are:-
- You need to have proof of completion of secondary education or an equivalent level with the required average.
- Applicants are accepted in different majors and different subjects for bachelor
- Students can choose their courses accordingly, and her/his average grades are dependent on the weightage of each mark.
- A High School Certificate obtained abroad must be processed by declarations and proclamations
For Master’s Degree
The documents procedure is the same as the bachelor’s.
First, you must find out about all the language requirements
And you must have proof of English proficiency as it’s obvious you cannot study for an English-taught degree without proving your language skills.
Universities generally accept one of the following English language tests:
- TOEFL iBT
- IELTS Academic
- PTE Academic
For International Students
Also, the most important thing is that a holder of secondary certificates from foreign countries and/or systems is eligible for admission if
- The certificate must be valid and genuine for admission to a public university of the Country in which it was issued
- The certificate of completion of the school of at least 12 years of schooling
- The Equivalency Certificate, issued by the Ministry of Education in the UAE is also important.
- The certificate must include at least six subjects covering all four core fields of Mathematics, Science, English, and Social Studies.
Read More:- University of Birmingham Dubai